Location: San Lorenzo South Village, Santa Rosa City, Laguna, Philippines about 26 kilometers (16.1 miles) from Manila. It has a land area of 17 hectares (41 acres). Tel. Nos. (632) 843-6074 to 78
First Opened: July 28, 1995
History: The park was conceptualized by the Landmark Entertainment Group and modelled after Knott's Berry Farm. It was built at a cost of P1.2-billion. The park first opened on July 28, 1995.
Ticket Information: Regular Day: 400 pesos (weekday) ; 500 pesos (weekend)
Children between 36” to 47” tall: 250 pesos (weekday) ; 320 pesos (weekend); Children 35” and under are FREE.
Enjoy unlimited use of all the Park’s rides: Space Shuttle, Jungle Log Jam, Swan Lake, Up, Up & Away, Roller Skater, Dodgem, Wheel of Fate, Anchors Away, Bump n’ Splash, Rialto, Rio Grande Rapids, Flying Fiesta, Grand Carousel, Bumbling Boulders, Boulderville Express, Air Petrodactyl, Stone Eggs, and Dinosoaurus
* A separate fee will be required for the following attractions: Xtreme Paintball, 4D Discovery Theater, Kart Trak, Jr. Kart Trak, Exodus: The ATV Ride, and Triassic Tag.
1. Spaceport - Relive the glory days of the American space exploration program of the 1960s.
2. Portabello - A replica of Portabello, a place in Panama in the Caribbean Sea where the riches of the Incas were shipped by the Spaniards.
3. Brooklyn Place - Take a sentimental journey down the streets of Brooklyn, one of New York's five boroughs, as it was in the 1940's.
4. Victoria Park - Inspired by the era of Queen Victoria's rule
5. Boulderville - Discover an era ruled by dinosaurs as you enter Boulderville, a prehistoric cartoon zone designed to capture every child's imagination.
6. Midway Boardwalk - Coney Island, known as "America's Playground" in the 1930's, comes to life at the Midway Boardwalk.
7. Jungle Outpost - The heart of the Amazon is the setting of the Jungle Outpost.
1. Space Shuttle (Vekoma Boomerang roller coaster)
2. Rio Grande Rapids (River rafting ride)
3. Anchors Away (Pirate Ship Ride)
4. Discovery Theater (4D Theater)
5. Roller Skaters (Mini Roller Coaster)
6. Jungle Log Jam (Jungle-themed flume ride)
7. Flying Fiesta (Giant swing ride)
9. Condor (Spinning Tower Ride) [has not been in operation for years now]
10. Swan Lake
11. Dodgem (Bumper Cars)
12. Wheel of Fate (Ferris wheel)
13. Up, up and Away (Balloon Ride)
14. Bumbling Boulders (Teacups-Type Ride)
15. Stone Eggs (kiddie Ferris wheel)
16. Exodus the Ride (ATV Adventure Trail)
17. Kart Trak (Go-Kart Race Track)
18. Boulderville Express (Train ride)
19. Xtreme Paintball
20. Rialto (Motion Simulator Theatre)
21. 7th Portal (4D Theater)